Cedar Point hiring thousands for the summer season
SANDUSKY, Ohio (WPBN/WGTU) -- Cedar Point is now hiring 5,000 associates to fill various roles throughout the park.
Cedar Point is looking to fill positions in food and beverage, ride operations, park operations, security and safety, accommodations, merchandise and games, park services and much more.
"Whether it's pressing the launch buttons on Top Thrill Dragster, carefully crafting the park's famous fresh-cut French fires or working behind the scenes in laundry, there's a position for every skill and interest."
Associate benefits include:
- Free Admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park
- Complimentary admission for friends and family
- Associate ride nights on some of the biggest and baddest rides in the world
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Summer parties and events with music, games and prizes
- Bus trips to popular destinations around the Midwest
- An associate recreation center
- On-site, low-cost housing (if qualified)
- An unforgettable summer of fun
Cedar Point says internships for college credit are also offered in hospitality management, marketing, food and beverage as well as maintenance.
"Teachers, students, retirees and people from all over the world come together to share the experience of working at Cedar Point. Building and cultivating new friendships that will last a lifetime is just the beginning of what makes a great summer."
CLICK HERE for a link to the application.
You are also invited to the Cedar Point job fair on Saturday, April 8 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Castaway Bay, 2001 Cleveland Road in Sandusky.