65
      Saturday
      55 / 38
      Sunday
      57 / 39
      Monday
      66 / 48

      Chimney fire damages family home in Pellston

      A family home was damaged in a chimney fire this morning.

      The Pellston family was working to control the fire even before the Pellston Fire Department was able to get on the scene.

      The Fire Department was able to control the fire.

      The fire originated around the chimney, and while the home was damaged, it is not a total loss.

      No one was injured in the fire.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER