59 / 41
      57 / 47
      57 / 41

      Emergency crews respond to smoke alarms at Gaylord hotel

      According to a representative with the Holiday Inn Express, nobody was injured after a fan motor caused smoke at the Gaylord hotel.

      According to a representative with the Gaylord Holiday Inn Express, a furnace fan motor burnt up Saturday night, setting off smoke detectors at the hotel.

      The representative says that there were no flames showing at any point and no damage was done to the building.

      All guests were evacuated from the hotel and there were no injuries.