FBI searches suburban home in bomb attack investigation
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:51:13 GMT —
The FBI has served a search warrant on a home in suburban Boston in the investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing attack.
Massachusetts State Police confirm that a search warrant related to the investigation was served Monday night in Revere, but they haven't said anything else.
Some investigators were seen leaving the house early this morning, carrying brown paper bags, plastic trash bags and a duffel bag.
Authorities say so far no suspects have been arrested and they don't have a motive. The FBI is appealing for any video, audio or photos taken by marathon spectators.
Two bombs went off yesterday afternoon as thousands of Boston Marathon runners had yet to cross the finish line.
Three people were killed, including an 8-year-old boy.
And more than 140 people were injured, with everything from ruptured eardrums to broken bones, to severe limbs.
President Barack Obama was careful not to use the word "terrorism" as he spoke at the White House Monday, but an administration official says the attack is being treated as an act of terrorism.
The Pakistani Taliban said today that it had nothing to do with the attack.