MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire destroys Wexford County home

Fire destroys Wexford County home overnight

WEXFORD COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A house is a total loss after an early morning fire in Wexford County.

The fire happened around 4:30 a.m. Saturday at 880 E. County Line Rd.

The Colfax-Greenwood Township Fire Department was called to fight the flames.

According to a neighbor, the house belonged to his elderly parents.

The son believes the fire may have started from electrical issues.

The homeowners, Harley and Christine Hulett, were inside at the time of the fire but made it out safely.

Community members are coming together to help raise money for the Huletts so they can get back on their feet.

If you would like to donate, there is a GoFundMe page set up for them.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending