Private condo at Boyne Mountain goes up in flames

( photo)

CHARLEVOIX CO., Mich. (WPBN/WGTU) -- Firefighters are still investigating a fire that broke out in a private condo at Boyne Mountain Sunday morning.

The Boyne Valley Fire Chief says when they arrived to the Creekside condo around 4:30 a.m., the condo was completely filled with smoke and flames were in the roof.

People were in the condo at the time, but were able to get out safely.

The chief says he believes the house is a total loss, and they still are not sure what sparked the fire.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off