MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Propane tank explosion injures one, destroys shed

upnorthlive.com photo

ANTRIM COUNTY, Mi. (WBPN/WGTU) -- One person was sent to the hospital after a propane tank explosion in Echo Township.

It happened just before 9 a.m. on Skinkle Road.

According to emergency crews, a propane tank exploded in a shed next to a home. The shed then started on fire.

We are told a man was then sent to the hospital for treatment of burns.

The shed is a total loss but the house nearby was not damaged.


Trending