component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      21
      Wednesday
      17 / 12
      Thursday
      19 / 15
      Friday
      18 / 5

      Smoke forces evacuation at Senior living community

      A resident called the fire department after seeing smoke.

      Smoke from burnt food in a microwave forced some people to evacuate a Senior housing community Thursday afternoon.

      A resident called the fire department after seeing smoke at the Alpine Alten Zimmer apartments in Gaylord.

      Otsego Lake Township Fire Department, Otsego County EMS and the Gaylord Police arrived around 5:40pm.

      No one was injured, but there was some smoke damage in one of the hallways.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER