70
      Friday
      84 / 65
      Saturday
      86 / 67
      Sunday
      87 / 68

      Woman found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning

      A Lake County woman was found dead inside her home this morning.

      The Lake County Sheriff's Office says they believe she died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

      The Sheriff's Office tells 7&4 News that 63-year-old Susan Arrington was found unresponsive in her house on 64th Street in Chase Township.

      The Fire Department tested the house for carbon monoxide and found that the levels inside the house were very high.

      Deputies are still investigating but do not suspect foul play.