The Community Foundation is wrapping up its Fall grant cycle and will be awarding $215,000 for organizations in Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau counties.
Representatives from the Community Foundation and the organizations receiving grants in Grand Traverse County gathered at the Botanic Garden Visitors Center Tuesday afternoon for award distribution.
The Community Foundation chooses which organizations will receive grants based on causes that donors support and community impact.
The following is a full list of the organizations receiving grants in Grand Traverse County:
- American Red Cross Northwestern Michigan Chapter
- Angel Care Child Care, Inc.
- Artists Creating Together
- Bethany Christian Services, Inc.
- Catholic Human Services, Inc.
- Child & Family Services of Northwestern Michigan
- City of Traverse City
- Community Meals Program, Inc.
- Disability Network/Northern Michigan
- Eagle Village
- Father Fred Foundation
- Love, Inc.
- Michael's Place
- Mid-Michigan Equestrian Center/Charity Hill
- Munson Healthcare Regional Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency
- Northwestern Michigan College Foundation
- TART Trails
- Traverse City Central High School
- Third Level Crisis Intervention Center
- Traverse Bay Children's Advocacy Center
- Traverse Health Clinic and Coalition
- Women's Resource Center
Checks will be distributed to the organizations based in Antrim, Benzie, Kalkaska, and Leelanau over the next couple weeks.