Man overdoses in Grand Traverse County restaurant
GRAND TRAVERSE COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- An employee at a Grand Traverse County restaurant died at work Wednesday night.
Around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, Grand Traverse County Sheriff's Department responded to 878 Munson Ave in East Bay Township, which is Denny's.
Mangement at the restaurant found an employee, Jerald Friedgen, unresponsive in the bathroom.
Deputies administered Naloxone and CPR but were unsuccessful.
The 36-year-old Tawas City man had been living in Traverse City.
Deputies believe it was an accidental overdose but the investigation is ongoing.