Mt. Pleasant party store armed robbery suspect arrested in Lansing
ISABELLA COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A man caught on camera robbing a Mt. Pleasant party store at gunpoint has been arrested.
On October 6, Mt. Pleasant Police were called to an armed robbery at 122 E. Pickard Street, the Empty Keg Party Store, around 10:44 p.m.
The next day, investigators were able to release a description and photo of the suspect.
After several tips from the public, police were able to identify the suspect as Rickery Donnell Cole, Jr., 29 from Lansing.
Cole was considered to be armed and dangerous.
On Monday, Mt. Pleasant Police were notified by Lansing Police that Cole was taken into custody.
Cole was transported to the Isabella County Jail and is currently being held on a $1 million bond.
On Tuesday, Cole was arraigned on eight charges, including:
- Robbery-Armed, Felony: Life or any term of years.
- Weapons-Dangerous Weapons-Carrying with Unlawful Intent, Felony: 5 years
- Weapons-Firearms-Possession by Felon, Felony: 5 years
- Assault with a Dangerous Weapon, Felony: 4 years
- Weapons-Felony Firearms are added to each of the above offenses, Felony: 2 years.