If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, you can find help below.

Addiction Treatment Services in Traverse City offers help to both people struggling with addiction and the families that support them.

You can look at everything they offer on their website including the support offered for families.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has an interactive map that breaks down treatment resources in each county.

You can find treatment help in your county on their website.

The Michigan State Police also offers help for people seeking treatment.

The MSP Angel Program allows anyone struggling with addiction to walk into an MSP post and ask for help instead of being arrested.

If accepted into the program the person is guided through treatment with the help of an "Angel," a community member who helps support the person through the process.

You can learn more about the Angel Program on the MSP website.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off